Engine Best harmonic balancer for HCI car

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah... Impact tools and sockets help a [lot]. :D

Do you have a working A/C? If so, try and leave the system closed as you gain access to the bolt balancer bolt.

Reactions: 1 user
Really nothing wrong with a stock ford replacement. Although I do like the powerbond balancers though since the numbers are a lot easier to see, for not a whole lot more money.

If your engine is shaking to the point where it’s super apparent, a balancer wouldn’t cause that.

Really nothing wrong with a stock ford replacement. Although I do like the powerbond balancers though since the numbers are a lot easier to see, for not a whole lot more money.

If your engine is shaking to the point where it’s super apparent, a balancer wouldn’t cause that.
When I purchased my new front balancer there was alot of positive talk about about the Bond brand, which is what I purchased... Very pleased when I got it, seems like a quality item.... I " think " i got mine from Amazon........

Reactions: 1 user
When I purchased my new front balancer there was alot of positive talk about about the Bond brand, which is what I purchased... Very pleased when I got it, seems like a quality item.... I " think " i got mine from Amazon........
Yep they’re a great upgrade to a stock balancer.