Best License Plates

• Sponsors (?)

PoonRacing said:
Here's mine, they recall it back after two month, but i keeped the plate anyway.

153015270_l.jpg

That best thing about your name is that my brother (Chevy fan for life) made me a t-shirt for my last birthday... it says "Poontang Racing" and has the mustang symbol on the left front breast, on the back it says "Hart" with a giant 69 for my number.

- adam

You didn't have a problem getting that plate Kevin. Isn't it supposed to be 6,7,or 8 characters long?

You don't have to have a certain number of characters in Ohio, it is simply based on number to letter racio. I'm not sure what the guidelines are, but if I wanted 1 number (the 5) I needed one letter (the o).

This is funny because everytime a cop pulls me over he types it in as 5 0 (zero) and the car comes up as a Toyota something. So, I have to tell them every time it is a O. You think a cop could tell the difference.

:shrug:

God damned computers tring to make my life difficult!! Anyways the pic should be the correct one now. As for the tips they went to my Bassani side system but I didn't like the look of them coming out the side so I took them off. I got them from a guy here on StangNet.