Best Or Favorite Air Intake/tune Combo?

Rodrigo

Dec 11, 2015
Looking to get one soon and was wondering what the best combo is out there. Also would it matter if I got it before I got my cat back exhaust put on?

• Sponsors (?)

Personally I would look toward Lund Racing for tuning as I feel they are top of the game. I believe Beefcake Racing offers a package deal for the intake and Ngauge tuner as a combo?

Reactions: 1 users
They do... I bought the combo. When Lund sends me my tune, I will report my thoughts. Granted, I will be doing longtubes at the same time, so I have some high expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do... I bought the combo. When Lund sends me my tune, I will report my thoughts. Granted, I will be doing longtubes at the same time, so I have some high expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been more than impressed with Lund and the remote tuning on my S550. Granted my car is boosted but Lund's tune is more conservative a/f wise and made an additional 30rwhp over Kris Jones from BBR. Not even taking into account the much better driveability

I agree 100% Lunds tune is on point and their customer service has gone way above and beyond. After my car was tuned, the technician and I chatted back and fourth about my car for a few days. When I told him I was taking it to the strip he asked me to data log it, well after the car had been tuned. I can't be happier. I'm boosted as well my a/f is running about 10.5 wot. Sure you could lean it out and probably pull more power out of the car but the richness is much safer. Plus I can always buy a smaller pulley and turn up the boost.

If there's no quality tuner shop available locally, several co.'s will sell you a " canned " tune, VMP & Lund to name a couple.
As for the CAI, you get what you pay for:
On my 11, I run a Whipple 123mm zip tube & custom MAF housing.
On my 14, a JDM 140mm zip tube & FRPP 140mm MAF.
1st_A_P_2014_cruise_night_05_07_2014_004.jpg
H_town_fair_6_14_2014_003.jpg