Best place for Carroll Shelby rims

Where is the best place to buy the Carroll Shelby rims? Not the American Racing or the Shelby rims, but from the Carroll Shelby Wheel Company? Has anyone purchased any of these before, let me know. I'm looking at the CS69 Chrome 20 X 10. Cheapest I can get them with tires seems to be around $2800. I was hoping closer to $2000. Any help is appreciated?

To check them out:
Carroll Shelby Wheels - CS67 Model

• Sponsors (?)

American Muscle has them for about $385 without the rubber.

I have 20" anthracite CS66's and get alot of positive comments about them at shows.

Side.jpg

PassSide.jpg

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 341
  • PassSide.jpg
    PassSide.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 298
I have 20" anthracite CS66's and get alot of positive comments about them at shows.

But are your tooth fillings still intact? :D

Sure they look cool but they must ride harsh and loud, don't they? I was thinking of the 18" CS67's in chrome but have been concerned about possible weight and ride quality...the thought of 20"s would really scare me.

Sure they look cool but they must ride harsh and loud, don't they? I was thinking of the 18" CS67's in chrome but have been concerned about possible weight and ride quality...the thought of 20"s would really scare me.

i'm definitely with you. although I LOVE the 20 inch saleen wheels.

i actually thought 18s were too big until i kept looking at pictures and decided 17 had too much tire to have that look i'm going for.

although, 20s are slowly growing on me, i don't think they will be the wheels i'm going to go for.

American Muscle has them for about $385 without the rubber.

Side.jpg

PassSide.jpg

Your pictures really helped out a lot! Since we both have Vista Blue I can see what the anthracite ones look like. I like the look of those more than I did before.

I saw AM was selling them and then Shelby themselves, but I'll look into those Ebay stores.

Also, I'm slightly concerned with wheel clearances if I were to grab the 20s with my Roush suspension. Not to mention mine is a daily driver, which I take to the track. So maybe 19s are more realistic. :shrug:

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,349
  • PassSide.jpg
    PassSide.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,625

The ride's a bit harsh around town but on the highway it's nice and smooth. I didn't necessarily build this car for comfort. :shrug:

Your pictures really helped out a lot! Since we both have Vista Blue I can see what the anthracite ones look like. I like the look of those more than I did before.

I saw AM was selling them and then Shelby themselves, but I'll look into those Ebay stores.

Also, I'm slightly concerned with wheel clearances if I were to grab the 20s with my Roush suspension. Not to mention mine is a daily driver, which I take to the track. So maybe 19s are more realistic. :shrug:

My car is lowered 1.5" all around and it's a summer DD wet (when unavoidable) and dry. I've also drag raced it and have never had any clearance issues. The traction with the 20's is crap though through 1st and 2nd even with 3.31 gears and well heated tires (I have line locks). On the strip when the tires hook at the top of 2nd, the back end sucks right down and I still don't have clearance issues.

I also have a set of 18's with winter tires (for those nicest/dryest of winter days). The ride is less harsh but I still prefer the look of the 20's. I don't think I have any pics with the 18's but will take some and post them when the winters go on in the next few weeks.