best place to get a 347 rotating assembly

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
so i'm going to have a little extra cash come the end of summer and i've been thinking about stroking my motor. i've been looking at fordstrokers.com and i like their liberator DIY kit for about $1800, but if i can save money just using my current block, having it clearanced, and just getting a stroker rotating assembly and assembling it myself, i'd rather go that route. i've seen some kits on different sites' class ad's, summit, and a few other of the more popular, known vendors, but is there anywhere else i might not have checked that might have a kit for cheaper? my block is .040 over so i need to be able to change the piston size in whatever kit i order from, and i want forged pistons...no hypereutectic.

thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

oh yeah, i looked at DSS too, but i have heard both good and bad about their stuff. most of the bad was about their shortblocks...people complain about the block just being a stock block, but i believe so are the blocks fordstrokers.com uses. regardless, how are DSS' rotating assemblies?

check with Coast High Performance. They are the best IMHO. A little pricier than some of the others but the quality and customer service is above and beyond.

have rick91gt build you a SB, or find someone local. CHP is the best out of the bunch, but when i blew up my CHP sb that was supposed to be a 347 turned out to be a 331 crank. You never know what you get unless you know who buil it.