Best Streetable blower cam

I have searched and only found sn95 posts on blower cams. Basically, I am running an entirely new setup. I have a fresh 302, stock TRW forged pistons,main girdle all new bearings etc etc. GT40x303 heads, trick flow U/L, with a brand new vortech v2sq blowing 8-10psi. 42# injectors and I am getting a tune in the spring with an SCT chip. I have purchased an F cam thinking I was better off than going with an E. After reading many articles, I am finding I need to be less concerned with lift and more concerned with lobe seperation. The formula I found for a streetable cam was lift at/around or under .500 , Lobe seperation of around 114, Intake duration of 210-220 at .050 , with exhaust 5-10 degrees above that. What I have come to find is the Lunati 51014 cam, specs listed below:

Adv Duration: 284°/292°
Duration @.050: 218°/226°
Lift with 1.6 rocker:500/.510
Lobe Lift: .312/.318
112° Sep
108° Int C/L
intake opens/closes: 01°BTC/37°ABC
exhaust opens/closes: 49°BBC 03°ATC

has anyone ever used this cam with stock pistons/similar heads? I am comfortable with the lift, but I like many people are out of my element when it comes to non letter cams (E F etc).
Also, has anyone used this as a blower cam? I find alot of people using it for their stroker motors which doesnt help me decide or answer either of my two questions. I might just end up sticking with the F and hope the tune goes well come spring. Or , while the motor is on the stand, I can swap it out for a better cam. I dont want to sputter in traffic, but I want to match the blower well enough to be able to flow well at the track. Any factual input would be apreciated- thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

I have searched and only found sn95 posts on blower cams. Basically, I am running an entirely new setup. I have a fresh 302, stock TRW forged pistons,main girdle all new bearings etc etc. GT40x303 heads, trick flow U/L, with a brand new vortech v2sq blowing 8-10psi. 42# injectors and I am getting a tune in the spring with an SCT chip. I have purchased an F cam thinking I was better off than going with an E. After reading many articles, I am finding I need to be less concerned with lift and more concerned with lobe seperation. The formula I found for a streetable cam was lift at/around or under .500 , Lobe seperation of around 114, Intake duration of 210-220 at .050 , with exhaust 5-10 degrees above that. What I have come to find is the Lunati 51014 cam, specs listed below:

Adv Duration: 284°/292°
Duration @.050: 218°/226°
Lift with 1.6 rocker:500/.510
Lobe Lift: .312/.318
112° Sep
108° Int C/L
intake opens/closes: 01°BTC/37°ABC
exhaust opens/closes: 49°BBC 03°ATC

has anyone ever used this cam with stock pistons/similar heads? I am comfortable with the lift, but I like many people are out of my element when it comes to non letter cams (E F etc).
Also, has anyone used this as a blower cam? I find alot of people using it for their stroker motors which doesnt help me decide or answer either of my two questions. I might just end up sticking with the F and hope the tune goes well come spring. Or , while the motor is on the stand, I can swap it out for a better cam. I dont want to sputter in traffic, but I want to match the blower well enough to be able to flow well at the track. Any factual input would be apreciated- thanks guys!

www.andersonfordmotorsport.com

I had bennett racing do me a custom grind cam shaft.. all it was is that lunati cam with a 4 degree advance ground in. I had 1.90/1.60 valves in my edelbrocks and was putting down 315 rwhp with a bone stock shortblock. I would think with those TRW pistons you would have some extra room and should be able to use that cam no problem.