Best way to remove water spots!

• Sponsors (?)

It works well. So does putting an RV water filter on your hose. They're cheap, and last FAR longer than the Mr. Clean Autodry filters. With the filter on the hose, it cuts down significantly on the minerals that are deposited on the car, then you just need a slight vinegar wipedown in a couple of areas.

I had a dark blue car that my sprinker system had blessed with water spots. I spent days scrubing waxing and nothing worked. I tried the vinegar trick. Who would of thought that pickling my paint job would work. I did follow up with a full waxing for fear that the vinegar stripped it.

sunil6784 said:
What is #16 ?? I thought the best meguiars stuff was #26?
#16 is/was Megs unsung hero when it came to a hard working carnuba wax. You can litterally dip your applicator in the tin 5 times to do an entire car. You needed very very very little to do a car, light colored cars looked better wearing it. It didn't change the color of the paint it is more transparent giving the car a very nice warm glow. It came out in 1952 and Meg's never changed it's formula, it just recently became banned ONLY due to new VOC regulations (stupid California). Meg's decided to drop it instead of revamping a proven wax :(. One 11oz tin would last well over a year, you only had to apply it once every 3 1/2 months (varys from location to location). I picked up 4 tins back in Feb. when it was easier to find and I haven't even used a 1/4 of one. Those 4 tins WILL last me 40 years yes I said 40 yrs. not bad for a $13 dollar tin of wax. Here are some reviews on it http://www.autopia.org/reviews/cens...edb278efeacf2ae520ba4d&cmd=details&itemid=202