Biggest Motor Possible?

I was wondering that myself. Well, it's a 6 inch stroke. Man, thats a lot! Something tells me that kit isnt exactly kosher or maybe its one of those bore the block after filling it with cement and adding rings deals.....

It's its legit, man I'll do a 460 swap just so I can get my 13.3 monster. It gets 20 gallons to a mile =P
 
It would require about a 4.62" bore with a 6" stroke to get 804 cubic inches.

No factory block can do it. It would have to be a tall deck siamese bore FRPP racing block.

Factory 460 block can do 557 inches MAX. That's a 4.44" bore (stock + .080" over) with 4.5" stroke, but it gives an poor rod ratio of like 1.48:1.

Here's the bad news though, a 6 inch stroke limits rpms to about 4000 rpm. A "safe" piston speed is 4000 feet/sec. There's a formula for max rpm that goes liek this. (fps X 6)/stroke = max safe rpm. Even the 4.5" stroke is limited to about 5300 rpm. Could probably get away with 5500 if built right.
 
One of my brother's friends has a '79 mustang that he bought as a 4 cylinder, now the beast has a 572 c.u. big block chevy in it, and to make it even better, he was looking through a junkyard one day for a simple part and ending up coming out with a Turbo from a Mack Tractor and formatted it to fit the 572. Now the car has 1200 horsepower, runs 8:20s and he still keeps it as one of his daily drivers. It has QQ plates, so he never really has to worry about passing an inspection. I have pictures of it lying around somewhere, but no scanner, no digital camera, but I'll try and get to one of my friend's houses over the weekend to scan some pictures of this one wild mustang.