Blind Spot Mirrors for 2010 models

• Sponsors (?)

Even with the built-in mirrors on the 2011, I bought the round, 2" spot mirrors and stuck them in the corners on top of the built-in ones (then covered the corners of the built-in ones with black tape). The little, inset ones didn't cover enough area for me, and I've used the 2" round ones on all of my past cars. They make backing much easier because you can see the sides of the car, and they help with the "blind spot" areas. :nice:

Even with the built-in mirrors on the 2011, I bought the round, 2" spot mirrors and stuck them in the corners on top of the built-in ones (then covered the corners of the built-in ones with black tape). The little, inset ones didn't cover enough area for me, and I've used the 2" round ones on all of my past cars. They make backing much easier because you can see the sides of the car, and they help with the "blind spot" areas. :nice:

I actually put round ones underneath the factory ones. The factory blind-spot mirrors let me see to the sides, and the round ones let me see the rear tires. My car is now stupid easy to back into spaces. :nice: