body kits

stangorz54

Oct 20, 2003
Ive been thinking about getting a body kit for my stang but i dont know who i should buy from and where to buy from. If anyone could give me a site that they visit often or buy from often with great looking body kits that would be nice. Yall might say im a ricer.. but oh well.

• Sponsors (?)

What year is your car? The only ones I really like on the 99-04 are the Saleen and Roush Stage 3 kits. For the 94-98, the saleen kit looks good, as does the Cervini's stalker kit, but my personal favorite would be a cobra hood and bumper with side exhaust. Hella sexy.

Just stay away from those honda ****ic kits. My friend that owns an import keeps telling me I need a body kit, and he keeps pointing out those huge ass front ends, and I've been tempted to buy one just to beat him to death with it. DAMN.

Wayne

whew, steam released

First off, imo having a bodykit on a domestic car isn't rice, they make the car look the way you want it to be. Second off, its your car, you paid for it, you can do whatever you want to it.

www.mrbodykit.com has alot of good ones

Heres a '95 mustang with cervinis stalker kit, its one of my favorite mustangs

Attachments

• 111_1137Small.jpg
    111_1137Small.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 111_1146Small.jpg
    111_1146Small.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 161
bloodhound248 said:
First off, imo having a bodykit on a domestic car isn't rice, they make the car look the way you want it to be. Second off, its your car, you paid for it, you can do whatever you want to it.

www.mrbodykit.com has alot of good ones

Heres a '95 mustang with cervinis stalker kit, its one of my favorite mustangs

That's a good looking kit. My friend keeps pointing out these kits:

Attachments

• 94-98%20mustang%20R34%20front.jpg
    94-98%20mustang%20R34%20front.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 173
hiattwl said:
Just stay away from those honda ****ic kits. My friend that owns an import keeps telling me I need a body kit, and he keeps pointing out those huge ass front ends, and I've been tempted to buy one just to beat him to death with it. DAMN.

Wayne

whew, steam released

This made me fall out of my chair laughing. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: