body work + physical therapy + broken arm = slow progress

• Sponsors (?)

Oh yeah and 7 weeks on, I still haven't been paid by my insurance company due to my refusal to accept less than I paid for the '68 and their insistence that I call every place I could possibly has paid money to over the car to replace the receipts that burned up when the house burned down (mind you, same company carried the house claim...) Mom warned our agent last week that if I walk into the office that he might want to duck ;-) hahaha Luckily my agent (who actually is a good guy and said he'll help if the corporate types keep giving me hell) can also set me up with Hagerty, now that our new hosue actually has a garage and I can get it.

I can only imagine trying to do body work one handed---many years ago I had surgery on my left hand due to an accident while removing a transmission. I ended up replacing an engine and transmission in my car with my right hand only. I had to call for help a few times, but for the most part did it all myself. I got a lot of bandages and casts filthy--the doctor really loved me...

Good luck with your settlement!