Bodywork guys, come here !

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Hi

My friend has a 5.0 building up and he can put any paint on it.. he only needs the paint number to tell the paintjob dude...

heres the pic...

redishjpg.jpg

Anyone has any ideas of the # ?

Thanks ALOT!

• Sponsors (?)

The paint code is on the tag on the inside of the drivers door... You can also go to the body paint store and say you want '92 GT red and they can show you a sample of it and all the other reds made in a particular year.

gregpro50 said:
The paint code is on the tag on the inside of the drivers door... You can also go to the body paint store and say you want '92 GT red and they can show you a sample of it and all the other reds made in a particular year.

Well this is just a random picture that my buddy found on net, he wants the colour code of that pic.

It looks like Performance Red to me. That's the color I painted the '87 I just got done restoring for my wife. I wish I'd have saved that color for my car. :D It changes colors depending on the lighting. Some days it just looks like a real bright red, other days it glows almost like a flourescent orangy red. Real happy with the color. Here's the autobody depot paint chip for it.

http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?2000-ford-pg01.jpg