Boosted and Cooled

So I just installed the FMIC on my '04GT and I want to know what you guys think of my numbers. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures with the FMIC installed due to the fact I live in Delaware and we are getting a lot of rain from Irene and the stang is outside. Here are my modifications:

Vortech V2 S Trim (pulley size 3.25??)
CX Racing Intercooler
VMP Blow Through MAF w/ DiabloSport MAFIA
Vortech Maxflow BOV
Siemens 60# Injectors
Kenne Bell BAP
FRPP 70mm TB
C&L Upper Intake Plenum
BBK Long Tubes
BBK Catted Midpipe
Flowmaster 50 Series
MGW Short Throw
Richmond 3.90s
NGK TR6 Plugs

I lost roughly 2 lbs of boost through my intercooler and am making roughly the same amount of power as before. However my car was dynod previously (non-intercooled) on a perfect day (winter time, not humid, high pressure). Today I was not so lucky given the temp was 85F with ~65% humidity (very wet air). I plan on dropping a pulley size and hopefully that will put me in the 415rwhp range. Despite todays ****ty weather my air intake temps were at a cool 85F as opposed to my non intercooled winter time pulls with temperatures near 160F. Anyone with a similar set up let me know what you think.

Obviously in the above picture (taken at AM show last weekend) I did not have my intercooler in. I will post more pictures once the weather improves. Please anyone with a similar set up post some HP numbers and dyno sheets if you have them.

Very nice! Car looks great! My numbers are in my sig but they are 400/391. I have a 3.12" pulley and making 10 pounds also. That was in ok air not nice fall air at all. Now where I get tuned is an older dyno jet that I have been told reads 10-20hp low so I dunno I take it for what it's worth. I have stock exhaust manifolds also. My next upgrade is long tubes a bap and wire upgrade. Hoping with long tubes I can be in the 425-430 range. But your numers seem correct. Now just get it to the track and see what it runs!

Those are pretty good numbers. Honestly I wouldnt push the stock bottom end past 410 rwhp. I know everyone says 450 is the limit but I'd rather have a car that I can enjoy for a long time rather then one that I am waiting blow up.

Here is the link to the kit which was used. You do need to cut some of the piping but it is basically all that is necessary. I believe I needed an extra 90 degree silicone coupler and it would have been nice to have a few more hose clamps. But I was definitely happy with the kit.

cxracing.com: Front Mount Intercooler DIY Kit for Ford Mustang Turbo or Supercharger on Passenger Side

Here is another thread I started which shows some pictures and hopefully goes into a little more detail about the installation.

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/844899-install-fmic-without-cutting-bumper-support.html