Bored and Pic Wh0ring *Pics*

Blakthorn

Jul 24, 2004
US
weather slowly getting better - went for a drive and took some shots with camera phone (notice the ny skyline)

3rd one down is my favorite out of the few
comments, opinions, criticism, abuse?

ParkStang_012.jpg

ParkStang_016.jpg

ParkStang_022.jpg

ParkStang_026.jpg

:SNSign:

Attachments

• ParkStang_012.jpg
    ParkStang_012.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 64
  • ParkStang_016.jpg
    ParkStang_016.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 78
  • ParkStang_022.jpg
    ParkStang_022.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 74
  • ParkStang_026.jpg
    ParkStang_026.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Sponsors (?)

You need to shoot your car without trees and poles sticking out of it.

Find an area similar to the one you shot the car in, and find the angle where nothing but sky is above your car.

This honkin' tree ruins the shot.

ParkStang_012.jpg

You car looks great, but shoot with a little more light, and leave the exposure open longer to get more light in there.

You should have an OEV option on the camera, but you will need a tripod in order for the image to be clear as the shutter will be open longer.:nice:

Attachments

• ParkStang_012.jpg
    ParkStang_012.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 82
cool i used to go to some clubs down here...mainly salsa clubs...see i used to be able to take pics next to the river..by the G.W. bridge, and trees...now all i have here in phoenix is frickin sand and houses that all look the same...ohh well...at least i could drive it all year around..it has been 75 here everyday since november...aside from a couple 55 or 60 degree days..every1 here thinks its cold then..while im driving around with the top down and heat on:D

Car looks really good. I agree with the above - maybe some very light tint and a small drop. It is real easy to "overdue" a vert especially when it is red. If you drop it too low then it will just appear to be screaming for too much attention (same w/ the windows). I am a big fan of the black top, cobra insert, and cobra wheels. The wing, I am still undecided about.