Borla ProXS mufflers on a Fox?

JasinC19

What hole is this!?!
Jun 7, 2011
After wading through the endless exhaust tone clips, I am thinking of going with Borla ProXS.

Naturally, there is no cat back system made for our cars that I can find, so I guess I'll have to have the local shop install these custom.

Does anyone have any experience with them on a Fox? Or advice on sound when running catless h-pipe. They sound great on youtube! :D

The link below would be the ones I would order. The layout is as similar as I could find to Flowmaster American Thunder setup. (Offset etc)

The car is a '93 GT manual and will be running FRP Shorty Headers and a catless BBK H-Pipe (all 2.5")

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BOR-40348/?rtype=10

• Sponsors (?)

Heh yeah... well that was just me grabbing the wrong link I guess.

Yeah all of the clips I've heard of them sounds like exactly what you described and what I'm looking for. I have an EM1 Civic. When I bought it the guy had a coffee can exhaust on it which I quickly replaced with an APEXi World Sport 2, which sounds wonderful.

No drone, close to stock until you hammer it. Exactly how I want the Mustang tone to react. Somewhat civilized. :)

I run them on my car, I had 2.5 but just upgraded to 3.0 inch, I wanted to use flowmaster 3inch tail pipes and have 3inch collector longtubes, so just went 3 inch all the way. I agree with Rick91GT they are preety quiet at idle and scream on hard accel.