Bought A 2015 Gt Today

frankieb

May 26, 2015
Bought a new Roush Stage 2 today. I have owned several Mustangs throughout time, but wow....this new platform is great. The ride and comfort factor blow me away compared to my previous Mustangs. Went to the dealership to look at new F-150's, walked away with the Roush, funny how that works :) When the 2015 photos were first unveiled I did not like the new look at all, but once I actually saw one in person I was hooked. The Roush just pushed me over the edge, it was just begging for me to take it home and I didn't want to hurt it's feelings.

20150524_184819.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Bought a new Roush Stage 2 today. I have owned several Mustangs throughout time, but wow....this new platform is great. The ride and comfort factor blow me away compared to my previous Mustangs. Went to the dealership to look at new F-150's, walked away with the Roush, funny how that works :) When the 2015 photos were first unveiled I did not like the new look at all, but once I actually saw one in person I was hooked. The Roush just pushed me over the edge, it was just begging for me to take it home and I didn't want to hurt it's feelings.

20150524_184819.jpg

It's so sad when they beg... seriously though, nice ride!