Bought A New 03 Mustang Gt

• Sponsors (?)

yep its super easy, there is a little tab thing you move and then gently pull them off. its super easy to do its all at the base. Each time I wash my car I take them off if that lets you know how easy it is.

Reactions: 1 user
yep its super easy, there is a little tab thing you move and then gently pull them off. its super easy to do its all at the base. Each time I wash my car I take them off if that lets you know how easy it is.

Ugh this has been driving me nuts. After getting my car back from my last accident, the wipers so damn high and it's kiling me. I knew that it had something to do with that tab. Going to the garage to do it right now, thanks.

**EDIT** just took me all of 60 seconds to do it, easy as pie. I guess that I was pulling too hard before (use too much force and they dont seem to want t come off), pulling very gently and they came off like butter :nice:

Ugh this has been driving me nuts. After getting my car back from my last accident, the wipers so damn high and it's kiling me. I knew that it had something to do with that tab. Going to the garage to do it right now, thanks.

**EDIT** just took me all of 60 seconds to do it, easy as pie. I guess that I was pulling too hard before (use too much force and they dont seem to want t come off), pulling very gently and they came off like butter :nice:

Glad I could help ya there. It's super simple and like I said I do it everytime I wash my car.. I hate having any area for dirt to accumulate and this is an area it does. Also if they don't look super great take them off the car and add some Plastidip to them. You can thank me later for that one too :nice:

Oh and yes, pics are a must!

Glad I could help ya there. It's super simple and like I said I do it everytime I wash my car.. I hate having any area for dirt to accumulate and this is an area it does. Also if they don't look super great take them off the car and add some Plastidip to them. You can thank me later for that one too :nice:

Oh and yes, pics are a must!
Adjusted my wipers back to normal they look good now. I still haven't taken any good pics of the car yet but I'll get to it. Thanks for the advice

That's what I did when I first got the car, and honestly I wish I had just bought a cat back exhaust with the money that I spent on new mufflers and tips instead. But I was 18 and didnt know much about modding lol... If you are planning on getting a mid pipe with now cats or with high flow cats having a cat back will help you. Bc the stock exhaust size is 2 1/4 in and most aftermarket cat back and mid pipes are 2 1/2in. Basically there will be less restriction if you do this for the exhaust.