buddys mustang wrecked

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
he just got the thing less then a month ago. a old WOMAN (notice a trend here?) she hit him. here fault and she got cited. well some pics.

i had my stangnet shirt on too lol.

dillonsmustang001.jpg

dillonsmustang002.jpg

dillonsmustang003.jpg

dillonsmustang004.jpg

dillonsmustang005.jpg

dillonsmustang006.jpg

dillonsmustang006.jpg

dillonsmustang007.jpg

dillonsmustang008.jpg

dillonsmustang009.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well, they say accidents always come in threes. This makes the third one for your camp (the 'vert, the Exploder, and now your buddy's SN95), so hopefully this will be the end of the fender-benders for a long while. Glad to know that nobody got hurt in any of these collisions, anyway.

Oh, if he thinks it's totaled and doesn't think he'll get jack from the insurance out of it, maybe ask your buddy if he wants to trade his smashed-up GT for my 'vert... :D

i dont think that window will roll down anymore, haha.. how'd he end up that far off the road anyway?

the other car hit him which pushed him into the grass and he kept sliding...he was going about 35 when it happend. she was going about 35 as well

prolly doing 70 in a 35 trying to show off.

nope. he was on the way to the mall to meet his woman.

I dont think you should ride with your friends anymore. clearly you and your vehicles are a magnet for other cars.

i wasent with him. he called me and said i need someone to get here. ( he was ready to kill the bitch )

ive been saying he has the chit cloud over his head, no one listens.

no one eva listens to me :)

i wasent with him.

he is bummed. he just got it and had big plans for it. we will see what happens.

new door, fender,and quarter panel and that car will be good as new.
the ground mouldings arent even bowed in. I am sure he will be driving it again in a few weeks. mebbe sooner if he can slip the guy at the body shop a brown baggy full of the sticky.

Well, they say accidents always come in threes. This makes the third one for your camp (the 'vert, the Exploder, and now your buddy's SN95), so hopefully this will be the end of the fender-benders for a long while. Glad to know that nobody got hurt in any of these collisions, anyway.

Oh, if he thinks it's totaled and doesn't think he'll get jack from the insurance out of it, maybe ask your buddy if he wants to trade his smashed-up GT for my 'vert... :D
Dave I dont think JB weld and duct tape will fix that :shrug:

Ryan PM me if he decides to part it. I need seats (if leather) and steering wheel (if leather)