Building Up My 95 Need Advice

This is my very first post on here, so sorry about any grammar or if I come off confused.

So I bought a 95 mustang when I was 16 it was a standard 3.8 and I put the 5.0 in it and have been building it up slowly. Right now I have a v1 blower, 75mm tb, flow master catback, posi 3.73 rearend. So I have put the car away pulled the motor and am ready to do some motor work but I have no experience inside a motor. I have done lots of research and am ready to get the parts. I'm thinking of using the trick flow top end ... Is this a good kit? And should I get stronger pistons? What size injectors and maf? What kind of headers? Open to all suggestions and any advice. My intent here is just love the car it's my first car and I like how it started from 145hp...

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet (it's kinda quiet in here.) The Trickflow top end kit is a great place to start. Forged pistons aren't absolutely necessary with a good tune, but for the added strength do it if you have the money (Get the Trickflow specific pistons if you do go that route). Injector wise 42lbs will work or if you plan on going for more power down the road 60lbs are a good choice. BBK LT headers will be more than enough for the power level this car will be at.

Welcome to stangnet (it's kinda quiet in here.) The Trickflow top end kit is a great place to start. Forged pistons aren't absolutely necessary with a good tune, but for the added strength do it if you have the money (Get the Trickflow specific pistons if you do go that route). Injector wise 42lbs will work or if you plan on going for more power down the road 60lbs are a good choice. BBK LT headers will be more than enough for the power level this car will be at.
Thank you that will be the route i go what is a good maf to go with ive got everything else now

My advice would be to go http://www.promracing.com/ for your MAF....read up and you wont be sorry with these guys.

I'd def take that short block to a good shop and have it disassy'd, checked, and balance the rotating assy.... this, a TF kit, and a V1 should make for a tire smokin ride...:rock: