• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Bullit Replica Wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter rebelstang01
  • Start date Start date Sep 29, 2004
R

rebelstang01

New Member
Sep 8, 2004
43
0
0
Mississippi
Sep 29, 2004
#1
  • Sep 29, 2004
  • #1
I currently have stock bullit wheels and am looking into putting some bigger tires in the back. If I just buy larger bullit wheels (17x9 or 17x10.5) in the back will they perfectly match my stock wheels in the front, as far as looks go. Can I do this or will I have to buy wheels for all four corners? I know the center caps are different but I was told those can be swapped out. Has anyone done this?
 

spree

New Member
Apr 20, 2003
294
0
0
los angeles
Sep 29, 2004
#2
  • Sep 29, 2004
  • #2
It matches perfectly if you have an '03 or '04.

I have a set of 2 brand new anthracite 17x10.5's that I'm looking to sell...PM me if you're interested.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

0
SOLD AFS 2003 Cobra Replica Wheels for sale
  • 02GTOG
  • Aug 29, 2026
  • Wheels Tires Brakes
Replies
3
Views
218
Wheels Tires Brakes Sep 18, 2026
02GTOG
0
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
232
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
758
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
395
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?