• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Bullitt Mustang guage cluster face

  • Thread starter Thread starter 8yourZ06
  • Start date Start date Feb 18, 2004
8

8yourZ06

New Member
Feb 16, 2004
128
0
0
Feb 18, 2004
#1
  • Feb 18, 2004
  • #1
Anyone know if anyone in the aftermarket is makin a clone of these yet?
Or if any dealer will sell you just the face?
 

Wolfhound

Founding Member
May 24, 2002
1,046
0
0
Space Coast, Florida
Feb 18, 2004
#2
  • Feb 18, 2004
  • #2
I think the only way is to find a wrecked Bullitt and pull them out. I think I also heard somewhere that they would not work with our computer or something.
 
S

schoonover_88

New Member
Jan 1, 2004
189
0
0
Feb 18, 2004
#3
  • Feb 18, 2004
  • #3
I think I also heard somewhere that they would not work with our computer or something.
Click to expand...

Very interesting
 

snkchmr

Active Member
Apr 18, 1999
2,671
3
49
Gretna Va
Feb 18, 2004
#4
  • Feb 18, 2004
  • #4
I dont see why you could not just pull the fase off like I did with the Autometer one
 
B

BULLITT#828

New Member
Nov 9, 2003
60
0
0
Austin, TX
Feb 19, 2004
#5
  • Feb 19, 2004
  • #5
Yeah, and the new Mach 1's have the same face as the BULLITT. Just go by your local Ford dealer and order one. I'll bet they're not that much.

Retro is cool.
New techno-styling is ok for some, just not the look for me.
 

WRXracer

New Member
Feb 28, 2003
825
0
0
Feb 19, 2004
#6
  • Feb 19, 2004
  • #6
yeah

im waiting for someone to make a white one with the bullit font..
 
S

SPKMustang

New Member
Feb 10, 2004
87
0
0
Amherst, NY
Feb 19, 2004
#7
  • Feb 19, 2004
  • #7
Yeah I think they look amazing! But I have also heard that the spacing for the speedo is different so you wont get the correct reading...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
Resolved Dead speedometer... not odometer gears or trans speed sensor 4R70 W
  • cobramoneypit
  • Jul 22, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
86
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 22, 2026
cobramoneypit
C
speedmaster new 302 block?
  • rednotch
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
29
Views
655
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 16, 2026
rednotch
Interior and Upholstery 1993 Instrument Cluster cover
  • KevinV
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
182
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 3, 2026
AeroCoupe
G
Hello and Instrument Wiring
  • GT Jon
  • Jul 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
150
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 6, 2026
Mustang5L5
D
Progress Thread Today in the shed........
  • Don7Up
  • May 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
33
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 16, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?