Burgermaster 05/13/06

WANNA_BE_GT

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2000
Seattle WA USA
There was some confusion on the initial thread for this last Saturday. I apologize for that. Anyhow, here is an official thread for Saturday the 13th to meet at Burgermaster in Mill Creek off of Bothell Everett Highway (weather permitting).

Itinerary:

8PM - Meeting @
Burgermaster
18626 Bothell-Everett Hwy
Bothell, WA 98012 - 6827
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=RN4R3bqloaA=&longitude=R9Z4b+ROrn/ZDmsedHz2Gw==&name=Burgermaster Inc&country=US&address=18626 Bothell Everett Hwy&city=Bothell&state=WA&zipcode=98012&phone=425-486-8980&spurl=0&&q=burgermaster&qc=(All) Restaurants

9 - 9:30ish - Cruise
Cruise to Alki Beach -unless we decide otherwise- (I do not condone Tom Foolery on the Freeway:D )

Unknown time - Destination @
Alki Beach for B.S.

For those ol' schoolers that are still around we know that Burgermaster has had it's up's and down's. But all in all we have had a good time and enjoy shootin' the poop and bench racing.

Burgermaster:
So, again for the ol' schoolers, we are acustom to the rules. So, here is a re-itteration.

1: Please purchase something, with a minimum of 2 dollars. When you order, please stick around the front long enough so that the waitress can find you. It got pretty frustrating for them to hunt people down because we have had as many as 100 people show up for these fun events.

2: If you are planning to get out of your car, park along the "outside" of the lot so that we don't interupt paying customers that park up front.

3: Lets keep the tom foolery down to a minimum while we are guests on the premisis'. They have always been cool with us being there as long as we are cool while chilling there.

4: Get to know everyone! Not only will fellow stangnetters be there. The great and all powerful GN guys will be there too. Also there will be classics and hot rods that want to look around too.

So, lets do this and have some fun.

Lets organize. :SNSign:

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

RE:Burgermaster

Thanks for taking the time to get things organized, and setting the ground rules. I think if everyone is cool we should have a great time there this summer. I no we sure had fun there in the past.It will be nice to get the old gang back together. I will look forwrd to seeing you all again, it's been a long winter, time for some summer fun!!!

You guys should have went down to Vancouver yesterday for the SN/AFP/BOP
Show and cruize it was killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Cory

Take Care Guy's
See Ya Bill

Hey Bill, I totally missed out on yesterday... I am glad to just be back in a stang. I miss the saleen and the old days with the old gang, but now I am in an SVT and ready for a renewel. This will be great! :nice:

P.S. I remember your Saleen and love seeing it again, she is on sic ride.

WANNA_BE_GT said:
Where is your stang? I don't know what I am going to do without my favorite birthday boy:D

LOL... it's been a long time.... I kidna screwed up my car... very badly yesterday... came around a corner, lost the backend (I think on some gravel), and snapped my axle on the curb, the wheel messed up my struts, frame, gastank, entire rear brake assembly is screwed... on, and the bellevue cops had the audacidy to write me a ticket for unsafe driving, and exceeding conditions for the road.... so I'm out a few thousand right now, plus looking at around 4 weeks of slid work to get it back to normal... I could use some suggestions for new parts though

I am sorry to hear that man. IRS seems to be a pretty sweet way to go. I am totally digging it in my new cobra.

Lemme know if you still wanna go, I don't see why you couldn't ride along with someone coming up from the southend.

WANNA_BE_GT said:
Hey Bill, I totally missed out on yesterday... I am glad to just be back in a stang. I miss the saleen and the old days with the old gang, but now I am in an SVT and ready for a renewel. This will be great! :nice:

P.S. I remember your Saleen and love seeing it again, she is on sic ride.

Feel kind of the same way.

From the looks of things, I should be there in the GT.

S351Saleen77 said:
If I don't have to work this weekend I'll be there.

Hey Bill Nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know your car. That thing is wicked:nice: Very close to what Dave was running in his Yellow SR Saleen, and that thing was wicked!

I have never, but would like someday to cruise up and hang with the Burgermaster people:nice:

Bill, it was great meeting you as well, and the pictures turned out top notch:nice:

Tylerb ,we will have to hook up. I lived closer to Gleneagle when I was in Marysville, now I just moved and after I get my shop built I would like to have a get together with some SN people.

Saleenster, thanks! I actually have Daves cam that he took out, it was too radical for his purpose. Can't belive he sold his car!!