Burgermaster 5/20/2006 (D.O.W) 7P.M.

I hope that the enthusiasm for cruises keeps up as I will have to yet again miss out... I went to throw the newly modified for IRS driveshaft on last night and it turned out to be .25" too long! Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! I did get the subframe connectors in place and welded though...

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to join in on the fun!

JT

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, was pretty awesome. So much fun going for a ride in Mike's Vette. So very fast. Great to meet everyone a little better. Much more managable turnout this time. Nice to know that there are guys right down the street from me. Let me know if there is a weeknight that anyone in West Seattle wants to grab a doughnut or a burger. I am totally game.

Debating on the next cruise. Ideas always welcome.

Peace

-Corey

smittyb said:
AJC, I pass a black 05 on 51st every now and then, is that you?

Might be - I drive down 51st every weekday coming home from everett,
usually sometime between 3:30-6pm. I have the slp exhaust tips that are obvious, the car is lowered, & wider tires (255-50R17)
Occasionally I get out for drive about on the weekends.

There are two or three other blk 05 gts running around MV but one has stock tires 235's and isnt lowered. The other one has tinted windows and aftermarket chrome rims with the rims sticking out of the wheel wells... . The Other is a convertable.

Soon Mine will have the CS6 Shelby rims on it in the next week or so.. They are supposed to be shipped tomorrow.

Next time if you see a black 05 on 51st - If you give a wave, I always wave back at fellow stang owners.

I think next time I will map out a route for the cruise so that people don't anxious about losing everyone and causes little bumper touches again. I am thinking highbridge road next cruise. It is a little longer, but is so very fun... But if it rains all week and is nice on Saturday, the roads are bound to be a little damp so it probably won't be ideal conditions for a cruise. That one may wait until the days are really long.

-Corey

WANNA_BE_GT said:
Yep, was pretty awesome. So much fun going for a ride in Mike's Vette. So very fast. Great to meet everyone a little better. Much more managable turnout this time. Nice to know that there are guys right down the street from me. Let me know if there is a weeknight that anyone in West Seattle wants to grab a doughnut or a burger. I am totally game.

Debating on the next cruise. Ideas always welcome.

Peace

-Corey

Steve is in West Seattle, and I'm over there quite a bit since my parents live over there. Usually it's just Steve and myself cruising Alki. We'll let you know next time we roll.