buying a terminatorr!!

hey guys had my first 5.0 when i was 16 jsut sold it in january, and ive been wanting a 03/04 cobra there real hard to come across where i live, its got a fair amount of kilometers, but its also got 480rwhp!! cant wait to take this for a drive,

some of the mods i know off the top of my head are

mickey thompson et drag radials
pro 5.0 short shift
ported stock super charger
smaller pullet i beleive he said 2.7 or so? im not entirely sure
catted x
dyno tune and a chip i beleuve ill know more when i pick it up sunday!

Attachments

• n121402270_30248187_8380.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 105
nice man , I'm getting a Terminator in 3 years when I come back to the states. Hopefully by then they'll depreciate a little more, lol! When you said 2.7 Pulley for the Eaton, I think the guy meant 2.80", it'll (obviously) increase the boost of the Eaton. I hoping to be able to find a nice, clean 2003 10th Anniversary Coupe in any of the colors they came in. I don't know why but the interiors are super sweet to me! I had a '99 GT that I had to get rid of about 6 months ago and I miss it dearly. The cars here in England are all boring (With the exception of spotting a nice R32 or what I drive now, an Audi A3 1.8T) and have weird interior color schemes. Have fun with that Cobra man....and as Billy Madison would say "Cherish it!!!!".

with the exception of my 98 cobra, right?

i really want to find out what its like to drive a termi, or even be in one... the noise of them things is supposed to better than a hot blonde's screaming finale...