Came across an 03 Cobra today...

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
Car was sick. I saw him pull onto the highway when I was stopped at a light and I knew I wanted to play (note: I don't street race, but I don't mind 'playing'). Caught up to him about a mile up the road and as I went to pull next to him he made sure I knew he wasn't stock. LOL! His exhaust SCREAMED at me and he took off. I got behind him and kept up quite easily. Finally had another chance to next him so I did and he rolled down his window and he told me he runs 11.4s :-( No thanks! Car was SIIIIIIIIICK SICK SICK!! I wish I asked him what exhaust he had. :(

Moral of the story? My stock H-pipe sounds so puss compared to whatever he had. His car RIPPED at me. So not fair. DAMN YOU 4V ASSHATS!! :bang: :owned:

• Sponsors (?)

I loved mine too untill
If you ever get the chance to buy one DO IT!
IMG_4196.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4196.jpg
    IMG_4196.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00402.jpg
    DSC00402.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 61
Nice run in Ambo :nice: . But that stock H pipe is KILLING your power. And my car sounds like...heck almost like stock with my H pipe on!

I mean it sounds good, but SUPER quite...definatly cant scare little kids and old ladys like with my O/R X LOL. NIGHT and day, on both power and sound.

Hey stop hating on my setup! lol! Exhaust will come next spring. I haven't done it yet because I can't figure out which setup I want. It needs to be emissions legal (no O/R) and sound aggressive as hell. Bassani is so money though!

Packs and catted prochamber H? :shrug:

And 2k1, it was a sonic blue. Looked JUST like yours. H&R SS with FR500's with DD in the rear. It was sex. Deff had O/R x as it smelled like gas from behind. Bleh!

Hotmustang, please finish ur TT setup already! I figure when I get my H and catback in the spring I'll see about +15-20rwhp :shrug:

When I had a magnaflow catback with stock mid-pipe and headers all you can hear was my blower. My stang was so freaking quiet my buddies nicknamed it "the V6 stang". Adding the O/R X-pipe and longtubes made a HUGE difference. I can't imagine how much more ridiculous it would sound if I had a louder catback like Borla Stingers or SLP.

ambo you have a supercharger but no h pipe ? what the lol

I was pretty much stock when I got my KB. :)

When I had a magnaflow catback with stock mid-pipe and headers all you can hear was my blower. My stang was so freaking quiet my buddies nicknamed it "the V6 stang". Adding the O/R X-pipe and longtubes made a HUGE difference. I can't imagine how much more ridiculous it would sound if I had a louder catback like Borla Stingers or SLP.

I was pretty much stock when I got my KB. :)

Yea well you obviously aren't emmissions legal. lol. I don't wanna go that route.,..but now that I think of it, I won't pass inspection as it is lol but I don't wanna be a complete cop mark. Tint, HIDs and loud as a mother :p

Borla is a popular choice as well

Some of the Mach 1 guys (and my C5 buddy) I cruise with use the Borla exhausts. It WILL turns heads when you go ripping by.

I have BBK longtubes, BBK catted x-pipe and Magnaflow cat backs. It is much better than stock, but not where I want it to be.

When I sell my IRS for a solid rear end, I will be getting a Borla cat back setup:nice: