• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech

Camshaft Position Sensor

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedStang88
  • Start date Start date Sep 2, 2004
R

RedStang88

New Member
Aug 14, 2003
188
0
0
Sep 2, 2004
#1
  • Sep 2, 2004
  • #1
Any of you guys know where I can get one of these for my 94 3.8, I took my car to discount and it threw the code saying it is bad. I guess I will try and replace it although I read some of you had problems with aftermarket plugs which I have although the car ran fine after I installed them. Any suggestions or info on where I can get one?
 
S

SpectorV

Founding Member
Sep 3, 2000
1,872
0
36
Florence, Alabama
Sep 2, 2004
#2
  • Sep 2, 2004
  • #2
they are pretty cheap but... the ford manual my friend had told him to put it on wrong... so get a guy that knows his stuff to put it on.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Cant Figure Out P0340 Issue
  • Blackout67
  • May 31, 2025
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
465
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jun 8, 2025
Blackout67
B
TPs sensors different?
  • Creomod
  • Sep 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
357
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 11, 2026
DadLife0724
D
SN95 V6 1994 occasional rpm surge while driving---where should I start?
  • DPP
  • Aug 30, 2025
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
514
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech May 5, 2026
DPP
D
D
Running both lean and rich with O2 heat codes
  • Danceswithfire5
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
127
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Sep 5, 2026
apple99Mustangdude
A
Engine Code 41 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
594
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 11, 2026
Mcmahst
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?