can I benefit from uca's?

StangYellow

Founding Member
Sep 11, 2002
Im about to purchase MM adjustable LCA's, non-HD. I want to know if my 60ft/drag times will improve any more with UCA's. I dont turn fast, auto-x, or track race. I drive the car once a week, and visit the track maybe 2 times a year. Will UCA's help me or should i leave it stock?

• Sponsors (?)

Im about to purchase MM adjustable LCA's, non-HD. I want to know if my 60ft/drag times will improve any more with UCA's. I dont turn fast, auto-x, or track race. I drive the car once a week, and visit the track maybe 2 times a year. Will UCA's help me or should i leave it stock?

You could ditch the UCAs and get a Panhard bar and torque arm :)

Read the bold. Why would you recommend those if they don't apply to him?

Ok, ill stick with stock uca's. Im having tire rub issues and this adjustable lower might solve my issue.

Also, i have polyurethane swaybar links. Im thinking of getting the bushings too, but am wondering if i should just replace the whole bar?? Are the aftermarket ones any better as far as stability? Or should i stay with the stock bar?

Whole goal right now is to get rid of my car's rattles/squeeks. I have them on all 4 corners since lowering the car. Im doing poly upper&lower coil isolators...front and rear, rear shock tower brace, & rear LCA's, and just want every bushing/link/annoying squeek replaced.

Next question:

Big difference between the adjustable MM lowers, and the "heavy duty" drag arms? Difference is 60 bucks. Also, any benefit from replacing upper arm bushings with poly's?

Well, just ordered the adjustable MM LCA's (LCA-6), front & rear poly isolators, swaybar bushings, sway links and strut mounts. This better get rid of the rattles! Ill let you guys know how it turned out. Thanks for the help