Can I hit 400rwhp with my combo?

69Rcode_Mach1

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hey guys I am nearing the final stages of my car and it should be done in two weeks. Do you guys think I would hit 400rwhp? Just curious that would be bad ass. I don't want to be lower than 350 though. Hit me with some good news........:D Hopefully. O yeah and I will have a 750 Holley HP series Double Pumper on top of it.

• Sponsors (?)

69Rcode_Mach1 said:
Hey guys I am nearing the final stages of my car and it should be done in two weeks. Do you guys think I would hit 400rwhp? Just curious that would be bad ass. I don't want to be lower than 350 though. Hit me with some good news........:D Hopefully. O yeah and I will have a 750 Holley HP series Double Pumper on top of it.

its a good possablity but, i wouldn't count on it

maybe 350 rwhp

Stang89LXCPE said:
I say 380 rwhp. hopefully you hit your goal. Now about those 2.75's.....

Yeah Yeah I know the 2.75's are really holding me back. I plan to do that before I take it to the track hopefully I will hit 11's with slicks. Im hoping a detroit locker and some 3.89's should go well cause I have been contemplating a blower on top in a year or so if I ain't satisfied. So I think 3.89 will go nice with my 2.95 ratio first gear. I would be satisfied with a little over 380rwhp, I should feel a big difference from before..... Hopfully..... Before all this I ran 155rwhp at 3500rpms :mad: and when I ripped apart the engine I found out why. It had cast 8:1 compression smogger pistons and the cam was an old truck cam. My car had some punch off the line but fell on its face after 4000 rpms. :bang:

Hey tomcat what is your sites address I would love to check it out sometime. I have to get away from all these WRX drivers down in Sandy. Pricks trash talk my car so much. Can't wait to lay it down at the track for those bitches. HAHAHAHA

69Rcode_Mach1 said:
Yeah Yeah I know the 2.75's are really holding me back. I plan to do that before I take it to the track hopefully I will hit 11's with slicks. Im hoping a detroit locker and some 3.89's should go well cause I have been contemplating a blower on top in a year or so if I ain't satisfied. So I think 3.89 will go nice with my 2.95 ratio first gear. I would be satisfied with a little over 380rwhp, I should feel a big difference from before..... Hopfully.....

I wouldn't go with 3.89's if you are planning a blower in the future.....Around a 3.50-3.55 would be a good gear for a blown motor. 11's aren't gonna happen with slicks and that motor with those airplane gears....

Stang89LXCPE said:
I wouldn't go with 3.89's if you are planning a blower in the future.....Around a 3.50-3.55 would be a good gear for a blown motor. 11's aren't gonna happen with slicks and that motor with those airplane gears....

I am talking about 11's after the gears. Would 3.73's really be too much If I decide to go blower?