Can really use some help

Alvin48185

Jun 25, 2019
Michigan
Hope someone can help me figure out what’s going on with my car. It’s a 2015 gt with the performance package. It’s stock beside a jlt cold air intake with a tune for the intake. The car has 25,000 miles on it. The other day while leaving work the car had a weird feel to it. When I took off it felt like I lost most of my torque. The car shifts fine and revs fine but just doesn’t have the power behind it. The clutch also is engaging late. I have no bad smells or any slip in the clutch. Shifting gears are fine. I don’t know what could be causing it. I have tried to look online and I can’t find anyone with this problem. Help advise would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

I second Charles on that. Add octane booster to gas and fresh fuel. Did you recently buy gas from arco? I assume the tune has been there for awhile and from a reputable shop, otherwise switching back could be a good idea, just to compare.

I use 93 octane. I thought the gas could be an issue I only had less of a quarter of a tank and went and filled up same issue. I can’t go back to the stock tune since the cold air requires a tune. I have had that tune for about 3 years.