Can you check error codes with quarterhorse?

AnthonyR23

Sep 8, 2006
Ontario
Hey, just wondering about using EEC Analyzer.. there is an option for datalogging, etc., but I have not yet figured out how to use it, for now wondering if I can use the error code feature with EEC Analyzer using the quarterhorse, and how I should go about doing this. Also I'm not really sure how to use the program EEC Analyzer at all... I am working on filming changes and making some how to use videos, but need to figure it out myself first.. so any advice on checking error codes with eec analyzer and quarterhorse, or using eec analyzer at all would be great.. I also have an innovate LC1 with serial cable and gauge...

Thanks, any advice would be great!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, just wondering about using EEC Analyzer.. there is an option for datalogging, etc., but I have not yet figured out how to use it, for now wondering if I can use the error code feature with EEC Analyzer using the quarterhorse, and how I should go about doing this. Also I'm not really sure how to use the program EEC Analyzer at all... I am working on filming changes and making some how to use videos, but need to figure it out myself first.. so any advice on checking error codes with eec analyzer and quarterhorse, or using eec analyzer at all would be great.. I also have an innovate LC1 with serial cable and gauge...

Thanks, any advice would be great!

EEC Analyzer has great help files. Start reading them. Basically, you take your datalog and load it into eecanalyzer and it will recommend what changes you need to do. I don't think you can pull codes with a quarterhorse, but I have a tweecer so I'm not sure.
Also, put some more time in over at eectuning.org

k will do re.. EECTuning.Org...

Just trying to figure out how to Datalog.... I will have more time on the weekend, but just trying to read what I can this week so I know what I'm doing over the weekend..

I am gonna start reading the About Help files in bin editor!

k will do re.. EECTuning.Org...

Just trying to figure out how to Datalog.... I will have more time on the weekend, but just trying to read what I can this week so I know what I'm doing over the weekend..

I am gonna start reading the About Help files in bin editor!

Depending on what you want to tune is what you datalog. I'm pretty sure that the quarterhorse will let you datalog many more items than the tweecer. What are you trying to dial in?

There is no limit to what you can log with the QH, the more you log, the larger your logs get. They can get pretty big pretty fast if you logging alot of parameters, and your logging at a pretty fast sample rate.

and you cannot pull codes with a QH with an OBD1 car. I think however you can with with an OBD2 vehicle, i havent tuned and obd2 car though so that all the info i can offer.