Can't find parts any ideas?

espinoza1331

Dec 19, 2011
I have a 200o gt that i bought a saleen supercharger series 1 for and it turns out its missing some parts. the supercharger is on the car just that i can not continue any further with the installation because im missing an alternator bracket as well as a trottle and cruise control cables and brackets i've looked everywhere for these parts and can't seem to find them my question is is there a way to fabricate these parts and if so where would i find someone to do this( i am in southern california if that helps)

• Sponsors (?)

Honestly I would see what you can sell that thing for and use the cash to put towards a used kb 2.1 or a vortech. Both will have more power potential then the blower you currently have. Vortechs seem to be the most pletiful and a simple s-trim can get you to the 550 rwhp mark if you so choose.

Did you purchase that Saleen blower online? 99 percent of the time they will come incomplete! I almost bough one from CL for 1,200. Did some research and realized that they make very little power. Not even enough to handle a bone stock 03-04 cobra. Try calling Saleen.