Jaswir
Member
BK_CAULEY
it's built for speed not longevity, woman
"Are we there yet?"
"Stop touching me!"
"Mom!! Jethro's looking at me!"
*baby crying*
Mom losing temper at kids in backseat. "Dammit, I'm trying to run 9's here! Don't make me stop this car!"
"Stop touching me!"
"Mom!! Jethro's looking at me!"
*baby crying*
Mom losing temper at kids in backseat. "Dammit, I'm trying to run 9's here! Don't make me stop this car!"
87foxstang
Member
blackened88lx
Active Member
Sickest picture ever... Not sure if anyone has seen how this turns out. Saw it in carcraft. That's at 450ft out as he passed the end of the stands and the wind caught the car. The car landed on the driver's door, slid around back onto the wheels and he drove out of it and never hit the wall.
wht87gt
Member
1991notchbackLX
Active Member
Sickest picture ever... Not sure if anyone has seen how this turns out. Saw it in carcraft. That's at 450ft out as he passed the end of the stands and the wind caught the car. The car landed on the driver's door, slid around back onto the wheels and he drove out of it and never hit the wall.
get the **** out of here! i hope there's a vid of this floating around on the net somewhere... please post a link if you have it
blackened88lx
Active Member
YouTube - byron mustang
Another view with better sound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNsNa5v6nOk&feature=related
Another view with better sound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNsNa5v6nOk&feature=related
1991notchbackLX
Active Member
I callon the stock suspension. Anyone else see the coilovers back there?
I didn't until you mentioned it. Maybe it means a stock-type suspension (factory mounting points, coilovers permitted), a la True Street class rules.
blackened88lx
Active Member
Here's one more of the same car but he doesn't wreck. I like how the announcer asks if there's any Ford fans. Little does he know what's under the hood.WOW, thanks for posting dude, that's absolutely insane
YouTube - PUMPGAS MUSTANG WHEELIE #2
That's kinda what I was thinking. Stock mounting points. But it might not be a coil over, might just be a shock. I think it's just an optical dillusion.I didn't until you mentioned it. Maybe it means a stock-type suspension (factory mounting points, coilovers permitted), a la True Street class rules.
Cobra912
Active Member
foxmustangman
Member
"This is what happens when you mix GM and Ford parts."
Yeah, I read about that too. The best picutre IMO is when he's almost completely upside down but still in the air.
Yeah, I read about that too. The best picutre IMO is when he's almost completely upside down but still in the air.
blackened88lx
Active Member
Maybe the stock suspension is a joke? I definitely see a coilover
"Stock suspension" in drag racing means stock mounting points. You can used coilovers. It means stock style setup, as far as control arms and stuff.
25thmustang
Mustang Master
They take that "stock suspension" term very far. But then again Mustang Stock is not stock to anyone else.
That car is set up very wrong, but if thats what you want to do, then do it... I guess.
That car is set up very wrong, but if thats what you want to do, then do it... I guess.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 37
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 780
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 103
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 225
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 120