Car Is Finially Finished!!

• Sponsors (?)

lol Funny Paul I am actually about 6'1"-6'2" so you guys would be like midgets to me HAHAHA.

Thanks for the complaments guys. And Kyle I have a couple but its done getting modded for a while. No more till I get my own house with a garage (lol then i won't be able to offord parts). Unless something breaks then I gotta upgrade no more mods for a while OR If someone buys me stuff.

Heres a couple pics from today

View attachment 497086

View attachment 497088

And while I was taking pics my 1 dog come out through the gate to visit so i got him in a pic with car

View attachment 497089

about a compliment color for your car and the calipers where they're silver
...maybe black?? but i deff agree, don't go anything like red or orange or yellow... we'd have to smack you into ur right mind or something.
but black would deff compliment the green and make it stand out a little more, and maybe make ur polished aluminum wheels stand out more... (imo the silver takes away from ur polished rims) but it doesn't look bad, im not doggin ya.
keep up the nice work

Xkuntry the polished rims look kinda ****ty in person if you look close to i'm not worried about drawing attention to them. As for black I wanted something that stood out but not too much and also something that looked good and complamented teh green and didnt take away from it also if you look at my engine its the same color sceme keeping with one thing trying to be consistant. Thanks for the ideas though

Paul thanks i don't know why either

well Just go home from the shop their normal alignment fee is 69.99 which I think is high for around here. Guy said he was putting his best guy on it that specializes in lowered and performance cars. Also said it might be higher and take longer because its lowered. Well turns out EVERYTHING was like WAY off and they had to take off my tie rods and re do them and adjust the cc plates which i knew they would have to mess with the plates. ended up costing me 187.58 for the alignment think thats the highest i've ever heard for an alignment job