cars gone, not far.

autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
well. i found a car. 2007 mustang gt with drag package. 3900 miles on it. 5 speed, leather. etc.

So this means, no more 94. I found a owner for it, who definitely has big plans for it. and i may even get to drive it once and a while :nice: . I gave it to my brother. we're working out a deal for it, but i told him not to worry about giving me any money anytime soon, hes always helped me out when i needed money, or needed help for something, so i'm not going to bother him with trying to find out where he can get the money from.

i'm giving him the msd 6al, the vortech, the cobra intake, the lowering springs, etc. we'll build the bottom end up, throw a nice set of ported heads on, throw a decent cam in, bigger injectors and etc. it'll be his little toy. hes got a 1998 town car for a DD, a 1975 porsche 911 for a cruiser, now he'll have this for when he wants to go fast.

i'll have pictures tomorrow probably if anyones interested. i'll still be stopping by this section from time to time, my 94 was my first mustang, and first real nice car.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats on an excellent steal with the 2007 GT. While it's always sad to see an old friend go, at least it stays in the family. Now that he;s a 94 owner, get your bro to log on here! :D

just looked it up. it includes

* 90mm Cold Air Kit M-9603-GT410
* 4.10 ratio Ring and Pinion M-4209-G410A
* Gear Installation Kit M-4210-A
* Shorty Headers M-9430-S197
* Super Short Throw Shifter designed by Ford Racing and Hurst M-7210-T
* Performance Oil Filter CM-6731-FL820
* Premium fuel only
* Includes the Pro-Cal tool with official Ford Racing calibration
* Reduces 1/4-mile ETs up to 1/2 second

haha, i'd get my brother on here, but hes not the most computer literate person ever.

my dad took a few pictures this morning but i had work so i havent gotten a chance to upload any or anything.

i plan on taking more, he just took a few outside shots.

just gotta clean a little bit around the house and then i'll be good to take pictures. should be some nice lighting to take pictures in when i'm done cleaning.