CAUTION: Enter only if you wanna go FAST.

• Sponsors (?)

"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

:shrug: Guess if one works wonders then a second will be even better????

This is the best explaination. "The Turbonator's airflow dynamics produces a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber."
So your telling me that worthless piece of plastic that goes in my inlet tube is gonna create a better combustion. UNREAL!!! What a joke.

Jeremy

ha! I'm so glad you posted this, I almost bought a NOS 100 shot kit today... now I realize with the awesome fast burn effect of the Turbonator, I can gain 31 horse for only 70 dollars. If I use two, I can gain 62 horse for only 140... needless to say I just ordered 4.. I figure that comes out to about 95RWHP for 280 bucks, boooo yeah!

Black95GTS said:
ha! I'm so glad you posted this, I almost bought a NOS 100 shot kit today... now I realize with the awesome fast burn effect of the Turbonator, I can gain 31 horse for only 70 dollars. If I use two, I can gain 62 horse for only 140... needless to say I just ordered 4.. I figure that comes out to about 95RWHP for 280 bucks, boooo yeah!

:lol: :rlaugh:

"In a completely stock 99' Dodge Neon sport, I gained ten horses and went from 34-37 wheel horsepower to 44-47 wheel horsepower (using a G-Tech Pro performance meter). I have also noted (when I drive responsibly) a gain in gas mileage. I also lost a full second off my Quarter-mile times; from 16.8 to 15.8 and probably could have done better with more time with the G-Tech."
-Francis Mize (Cincinnati,OH)

Wow, from 37 to 47 horsepower on his G-tech.

"This device made my Pontiac perform smoothly and with faster acceleration. I honestly felt a 20 horsepower gain. It's hard to believe considering it's such an inexpensive device. Within a two month period, It paid for itself from the gas savings. I told all my friends about it and they now think it is as incredible as I do."
-Donald Roberts, Boise, Idaho

I honestly wish I had a Butt dyno like this guy!

"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)
This is exactly why you should always get a second opinion from another doctor. :nonono: