CEL and SCT Xcal 3 Question...

Hey guys, so I uploaded my tune from American Muscle last week, and things have been great. Better fuel economy, no more CEL from my x-pipe, and smoother power delivery. However, not five minutes ago, my CEL came on again. It seems to coincidental to be something else on the car, and I'm thinking my O2s went back to thinking I have cats. Not sure at all. Any ideas as to why it would have come back on? Does this usually happen? Thanks in advance guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Thats funny the SAME thing happens to me. I will clear the code with my X3 and itll be fine for about 100-300 miles them BAM outta no where it comes on again randomly. I think its our O2's 'reflashing' themselves or something then suddently noticing the lack of cats. Ive heard we can turn off the O2s compeletly using the X3 but i cant figure out how

Well, I called up SCT and American Muscle, they said there's no way the tune could have gotten reversed or that the O2s could have reflashed themselves... So they told me to get the code and call them with it and they'll tell me what's up. My XCal 3 is at my friend's in Sac, so I won't know the code till Saturday. :(