Cervinis or Street Scene?

BackInBlack

5 Year Member
Oct 9, 2011
Southern California
Been looking at ducktail spoilers for a while now. able to afford it soon. but when i see the cervinis its just looks too tall. and street scene is just put on with 3m tape I believe. but its also the right size for the 68 cali special stripe. if anyone has some advice please tell me!!

• Sponsors (?)

The Street Scene looks good and I was considering it but it doesnt cover
all 4 holes left by the stock wing. So unless you are wingless now
you will have to fill the holes. Thats one reason I went with the GT500,
it covers the holes and uses the existing studs/3M tape.

The Street Scene looks good and I was considering it but it doesnt cover
all 4 holes left by the stock wing. So unless you are wingless now
you will have to fill the holes. Thats one reason I went with the GT500,
it covers the holes and uses the existing studs/3M tape.

I was thinking about that too. but i want to put the retro stripe on the ducktail. so i might as well do it myself or the paint shop im taking it too. and since its my sister boyfrnds families shop it wont be as expensive. or i found out ppl are using plugs from places that install audio. paint them the cloro of the car and it doesnt look too bad. but idk. thats why im going to save up a bit of money first.

Street Scene also makes one where it covers the 4 bolt holes if you don't want to go though the process of filling the holes in the trunk, may be worth looking into. If it was me I would go with the Street Scene one

Street Scene also makes one where it covers the 4 bolt holes if you don't want to go though the process of filling the holes in the trunk, may be worth looking into. If it was me I would go with the Street Scene one

Yes I have decided to go with that one. because bangastang.com has it for 220.00 and it is the same ducktail used on the stillen mustang gt. so I got to get a better look on what it looks like plus it covers the holes. I can order it from my frnds shop and he can also paint it himself for super cheap.