Challenged by a 300zx leaving yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatmanJJ

Captain Tangnet
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 5, 2002
Maryland
...I don't know what it is, but my car is starting to draw more attention lately. This afternoon leaving work a beat ass cheese gratered right front fendered non that's right NON turbo 300zx gets up on my ass heavy rushhour traffic. He's this redneck lookin clown that pulls up next to me, didn't even notice him at first, he was tryin to get my attention. His brakes were squealing like hell, and it looked stock as ****.

He then revs it up some and asks me if I wanted to run. I gave him the :scratch: cause there were buses and **** in front of us. Thinking to myself, what are we gonna run for 20 feet or something. I asked him right now? Then asked him what he had done to his car he paused for a while to think about it and said he had a chip, mumbled something else and then said his car was real fast, implying he was gonna eat me up. I sorta gave him another :scratch: look and then he said he had nitrous (I swear nitrous must grow on trees in Bethesda, MD)...but it wasn't on his car. He then proceeds to tell me he used to have an NSX and said it was fast as ****. I asked if it was modded, he said no mods weren't out at the time. Then he said he had to get rid of it cause the insurance was too high:rlaugh:...typical.

While taking all my might to not LOL, I asked if he's ever been to the track with his 300zx with the nitrous and he said yea, then he took off as cars got moved ahead, I guess he was flooring it. Then I caught up and we're moving he's yellin something I can't hear **** cause my motor was singing at 4000 RPMS in 2nd gear as I passed him. Then his lane went ahead and he started weaving in and out. Later on as I was makin my turn I noticed him stuck ahead, as I went bye I gave him a little 4v DOHC pipage as I went by. Either he has the ultimate sleeper or he thought my car was a V6.

Summary
Ricers tries to get me to race nothing happens.

• Sponsors (?)

dude your from MD haha me to. Dont you hate the ricers around here... Especially on the pike on fri/sat nites hahah they all want to race me.. with the there fart can exhausts and crap. I think i have actually seen you around. I'm up in rockville.

I had a White 300zx play ricer this weekend, rev on me then back down a lot. Probably cuz he saw me take down a 650i coupe (360hp/360tq) about 10minutes earlier. LMAO

oddly enougth an Evo did the same/ the ONLY run ive had vs an import so far was my friends stock DSG GTI....

lol... Noo i dont really get challenged that much i think my lm1's and xpipe are to loud and people think i have more done then i really do.. i even scared off a C5 vette the other day. I came to a light and this vette came up was like "what you got under that thing lets hear it.." So i revved to about 4k and the vette guy just kinda got this scared look, and just said nevermind...i was like hmph i wanted to play... lol

I had a run in with a brand new 350z, still had dealer plates on, raced him from a light. I had traction control on though, and it killed my launch. Had him beat by the time I got to second gear though. Do you guys take traction control off? or leave it on? I guess in theory it should help, but it seems slower.

lol... Noo i dont really get challenged that much i think my lm1's and xpipe are to loud and people think i have more done then i really do.. i even scared off a C5 vette the other day. I came to a light and this vette came up was like "what you got under that thing lets hear it.." So i revved to about 4k and the vette guy just kinda got this scared look, and just said nevermind...i was like hmph i wanted to play... lol

ive had that same thing happen to me but i was cruisin down the highway tachin about 2 so my exhaust is droning pretty good and i see an ls1 maro flyin up behind me he gets close my my rear bumper and backs off and never gets beside me i guess he heard the exhaust and figured i would tear him a new one little does he know he would have probably walked me lol.

I like keeping em scared for now cause i dont really have anything for them as long as i keep em scared long enough till i get a blower or something so when one does come up to me that has balls i can smoke em lol.

dude your from MD haha me to. Dont you hate the ricers around here... Especially on the pike on fri/sat nites hahah they all want to race me.. with the there fart can exhausts and crap. I think i have actually seen you around. I'm up in rockville.

Ha yea, I avoid the pike at all costs. But I drive to Bethesda every day for work from Germantown. Rev it up if you see me next time, I used to have a '02 Trueblue GT, loved that car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/201855/3

Status
Not open for further replies.