Changing Title Of Thread Posted

tricyclerob

Oct 15, 2015
Is it possible to change or add to the title of a thread I posted to reflect the threat more accurately?

I started a thread for Under Hood Restoration but later added results of painting aluminum parts. To the "Under Hood Restoration" title, I wanted to add, "Aluminum Parts".

How would one do that?

thanks,
robj

Is it possible to change or add to the title of a thread I posted to reflect the threat more accurately?

I started a thread for Under Hood Restoration but later added results of painting aluminum parts. To the "Under Hood Restoration" title, I wanted to add, "Aluminum Parts".

How would one do that?

thanks,
robj

One would do that by posting the link for your thread here and I'll change it for you

--or--

You can click the !Report button at the bottom of your post (in the thread of course) and ask for a thread title change. One of our staff will handle that for you. :)

One would do that by posting the link for your thread here and I'll change it for you

--or--

You can click the !Report button at the bottom of your post (in the thread of course) and ask for a thread title change. One of our staff will handle that for you. :)

Thanks,
Link to thread;
Under Hood Restoration | Mustang Forums at StangNet

I'm thinking if 'Aluminum Parts" was added to the existing title it would be more accurate.

Thanks again,
robj