chassic brace?


New Member
Nov 13, 2003
I was under my car tighten bolts because i get a popping sound... So i was tighten a bolt and i broke it. It was the bolt for this brace that's like a foot long that goes between the oil pan and tranny. Its only has to bolts to it. I just broke one. So what is teh thing called. And which bolts are the k member bolts. It looks like the k member is snapped on our something. I also found out that my sway bar link is snapped in half. But all my bushing are green not stock black and look pretty good. So i think i can eliminate the clunk because of the bushings. I'm pretty sure its the broken sway bar lol.
  • Sponsors (?)