• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Cheap FP gauge - where to buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter red94fiveo
  • Start date Start date Feb 11, 2004

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Feb 11, 2004
#1
  • Feb 11, 2004
  • #1
I bought an Aeromotive AFPR and now I need a cheapo gauge for it real quick like. I eventually plan on buying an Autometer Luanar, but don't have the $200 right now. Where can I get a cheap one to use for the moment?
 

GTJake

Founding Member
Oct 28, 2002
3,049
0
56
Ann Arbor, MI
Feb 11, 2004
#2
  • Feb 11, 2004
  • #2
I just got one from Jegs. You just need the gauge and the shrader valve adapter.

Jake
 
K

Kretz5.0

New Member
Feb 4, 2003
238
0
0
Panama City FL (Tyndall AFB)
Feb 11, 2004
#3
  • Feb 11, 2004
  • #3
I got mine from a local performance shop, it was like 18 and the NOS adapter to replace the shrader valve was liek 4.

Ive read alot of bad things on this forum about that aeromotive, not to discourage you but i would return it while its still new in the box and get a Kirban, there about the same price, and every one likes theres.

Tony
 

WhiteDevil

New Member
Feb 4, 2003
2,717
0
0
San Diego
Feb 11, 2004
#4
  • Feb 11, 2004
  • #4
Nothing has been wrong with my aeromotive had it for like 6 months and had nothing but good FP and no leaks. I got a VDO Gauge 0-100psi from summit for like 20 bucks hooks right up to the back of the Regultor. with 41psi fuel pressure i got a 13.77 A/F ratio on the dyno with my mods.
 
L

law

New Member
Aug 6, 2003
290
0
0
Feb 11, 2004
#5
  • Feb 11, 2004
  • #5
Do you need a new gauge in order to run an AFPR? If you do, how come?
 

GTJake

Founding Member
Oct 28, 2002
3,049
0
56
Ann Arbor, MI
Feb 11, 2004
#6
  • Feb 11, 2004
  • #6
You don't need one, but it's helpful when adjust pressure because it's always right there and you don't have to hook one up when you want to check it.

Jake
 

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Feb 11, 2004
#7
  • Feb 11, 2004
  • #7
Anymore feedback about the aeromotive AFPR's? At this point I don't think I'll return it. I guess I'll find out soon enough how it works.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
813
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
225
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
S
Mach 1 iac valve in a 4.6 gt
  • solodriverz
  • Jun 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
143
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 5, 2026
squeak93
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
180
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
9
RECEIVED OFFER TO BY MY 92 LX CONVERTIBLE
  • 92StangGirl
  • Mar 23, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
274
What is it Worth?!?!? Mar 23, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?