cheapest place to buy stock replacement injectors?

• Sponsors (?)

SMRcalidiv said:
The car is getting old fellas and I want to do some replacing of parts. When would you replace your injectors? I have 130k on them, and some of their paint has flaked off. Where should i look to find them?
What year model is your car? I will have some stock 03 GT with only 15000 miles on them when my Kenny Bell comes in. If you want new, then Jegs or Summit is a good place to get Ford racing ones and a lot cheaper price then from the ford place.

Hopes that helps some

SMRcalidiv said:
The car is getting old fellas and I want to do some replacing of parts. When would you replace your injectors? I have 130k on them, and some of their paint has flaked off. Where should i look to find them?

Injectors will last a VERY long time usually. Don't bother replacing them unless you have a problem. And then, you won't have a problem finding stock ones, since myself and many others have stock ones laying around since upgrading to larger ones.

Its not so much that I have a noticeable problem, but the paint is coming off of them and it looks like pooh. Plus I doubt that they are working as good as they did new, so it would be a nice benefit if they restored a little, even very little, lost hp and looked better. PM me if anyone has stockers for sale.