Check out my B-day cake!

gmkillr

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
My fiance got this for me for my B-day on Friday the 27th.
Just thought I'd share.

102Picture_162-med.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nobody said:
Great cake! Speaking of cakes...don't you have a website, and didn't you run 12's N/A with bolt-ons? I would like to know what mods you had when you ran your 12. :D
I dunno about a website, but I do know of his best mod (according to Killercanary) - a REALLY good driver.

Joe

We'll, thanks everybody!! Sorry to say she dosent have a sister. And she is actually a milf-to-be. She's 5 months pregnant now. The cake is actually a Dairy Queen ice cream cake, so its choclate and vanilla ice cream.

Btw, im not that old, I just turned 27, and my fiance is 25. Now 30 is starting to get old, when I turn 30 then i'll start feeling old.

I dont have a website but I did run a some high 12's w/ my cobra when it was all stock. My best being a 12.97 and my best mph was a 106.15.
My mods were BBK shorty headers, Mac prochamber, summit turbo cat-back, 255lph fuel pump, homemade cai, pro-m 75, BBK 65mm tb, 4.10's, upper and lower control arms, coilovers all the way around, and drag radials. I could of went faster but I gave up and went w/ the Vortech! :banana: With the suspension and drag radials I pulled a best of a 1.701 60' time, and pretty consistent low 1.7's.
Now w/ the Vortech im hoping to pull some 1.5's and run some mid 11's. We'll see in the next few weeks.

I guess Im older than atleast 70% of the guys on here!!
Im still very young at heart, and can probably drink most of you young guys under the table!! LOL!! :banana:

gmkillr said:
I guess Im older than atleast 70% of the guys on here!!
Im still very young at heart, and can probably drink most of you young guys under the table!! LOL!! :banana:

ooo thats a challenge... I just finished 4 years of Fraternity training, I'll take you up on that.

- phi gam drinking team

Uhooo, What did I get myself into?? LOL!!
I have been known to beer bong 4 1/2 beers at once.
As far as pics of my fiance, i'll have to take on of her w/ my digital camera so I can post it up.