CHECK OUT MY MOTOR (PICS)

• Sponsors (?)

Love threads like this man! That is "ONE CLEAN MO-FO!!!" Wow! I can understand that! (you not liking it getting dusty) What you need to do is build a big glass box to put your car in! Seal it, and no more dust! Nyuck Nyuck, you should submit it to MM&FF or 5.0 mag! Sure to be a showcase motor!

Grn92LX said:
Lookin good man. Maybe when I finish up my combo we can meet up and line up one night just for fun. I gotta finish my suspension and do my 4.30 gears and 31 spline stuff.
let me know when your ready. i'll have to get some exterior and interior pics up this weekend. what do u need to send to the mags for a possible feature? i guess some pics and a nice write up should do, right?

the strut tower brace is bbk, i'm surprised it actually fit with that intake. no heat, so i ditched the heater tubes on the intake. the heads are victor jrs., the cam is a comp cams grind # fw nx274hr-14, sick cam. pushing about 12-14 lbs of boost. thanks for the thumbs up, alot of work went into this car. sometimes i think too much.