Chicago, Il
I really like the paint sceme. the rims are hot too

View attachment 389925

View attachment 389926

View attachment 389927

f5ac_3.JPG

f5df_3.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

First thing I'd do is paint it all black and ditch the flames.

By the way... the original post (as it exists now) is how items of interest from Ebay or other auction sites should be posted. Please refrain from providing links to active sales or auctions.

why exactly is it a bad idea to provide links?

... because here at Stangnet, we try our damnedest to keep sales transactions out of the forums. Check out a lot of the other car forums out there and look at the sheer number of commerce threads that you have to weed through to find any discussion.

It can sometimes be difficult to determine whether a member is posting a link to a sale for the purpose of discussion or for the purpose of drawing attention to a sale. In an effort to keep sales in the classifieds sections and out of the discussion forums, we have to draw a line. The line here is NO SALES OR LINKS TO SALES WITHIN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS.

It's not to say that an item of interest that is found on Ebay (or wherever) cannot be posted on Stangnet but it requires very little effort to post the items of interest directly as opposed to providing a link to an active sale.

First and foremost, Stangnet is a hobbyist's discussion forum. Even our own (paying) vendors and sponsors are not permitted to sell their wares in the discussion forum so that our members aren't having to weed through that kind of material. We want Stangnet to STAY that way.

~Daggs

Serious nice SVT, maybe fade or strobe stripes instead of flames, not sure how those are working for me. Useless roll bar makes it fun to get out of at a friends house, at the local Burger Meister, take kids for a ride, etc...throw that out before the flames, I think. After my 5.0, 03/04 Cobra my favorite Mustang ever.