Check out this beauty!!!!!

d98gt

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2002
SE Texas
Yep..It's a piece of art that should always be remembered.

03-25-08_1604.jpg

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

WTF...

If you mod your car to look like an entire OTHER vehicle, just go buy the other vehicle because 95% of the time it will look like dick. Case in point, the picture above.

The ONLY (that I can think of currently) ones to get away with making one car look like another is Fiero owners trying to look like Ferraries, Nissan 240 (I think thats the model) with Skyline body parts, and even those arent super natural looking.

But damn, this guy is right up there with that pic of that F-150 whose front bumper is an Eclipse rear bumper.

Just seeing the Fire Lane markings on the pavement makes me laugh. I work for law enforcement, and I always see riced-out import cars illegally parked all over the place. NICE cars are rarely in violation. I notice this alot as I drive by, but never stop to cite them.

Matt

It's a local car and I actually read a bit about it before even finding a picture of it. Poor guy apparently drives the car hard and rev's at everyone in that ugly car.

wtf did he cut that large portion out of his fender for...

i mean, to fit a bumper that does not belong on that car in the first place took some trimming im sure, but wtf is with the rest.

Hmmmm, I have a Mustang totaled in the rear and an Acura totaled in the front. I have lots of time and no brain cells left so..........................