CHECK OUT THIS TRIBUTE VID OF MY 86 5.0 BURNING IT UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skim through the whole vid. Little bit of:

street racing in traffic STUPID
doughnuts in the middle of a busy street STUPID
and burnouts and fishtails with a school bus within reach STUPID

Not to say that I haven't done some dumb stuff in my car, but this is aggressive.

I didnt see all of that. I do love a nice donut or burnout on the occasional road way out in BFE but in traffic, near people is just a stupid idea.

• Sponsors (?)

How do you still have a license!!!???!!

Edit: I just got to the part where you and all your reckless buddies get busted by the cops. I see this thread getting locked real soon.

Skim through the whole vid. Little bit of street racing in traffic, doughnuts in the middle of a busy street, and burnouts and fishtails with a school bus within reach.

Not to say that I haven't done some dumb stuff in my car, but this is aggressive.

I didnt see all of that. I do love a nice donut or burnout on the occasional road way out in BFE but in traffic, near people is just a stupid idea.

agreed.. video reminds me of something you would see in a traffic school class or drivers ed.

:lock:please PM a moderator:lock:

I'm sorry for the angry people, and, I had to get my last few years of being irresponsible out, lol, I wouldn't do things I did a few years back now, unless it's in an empty lot, or infront of my friends houses (with permission) on private roads.... All I can say is, no one got hurt, I'm sorry to anger anyone, and other than the parts that people dont approve of, I hope U enjoyed they video, it was just a tribute to a car that I bought cheap, expecting a season out of, and still have to this day, and will eventually restore!

Status
Not open for further replies.