Check this out!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

One of the Worst looking 05 I have ever seen !!!

The rear spoiler is to flat on the back side..

The taillights don't fit the overall look of the car.(there not even str8 in the pics.. lol)

The curve corner by the Headlight.. makes the front bumper look that much worst.

Sorry but theres not ONE SINGLE product on that car I would want.

Bad product designs..

nwoh50 said:
One of the Worst looking 05 I have ever seen !!!

The rear spoiler is to flat on the back side..

The taillights don't fit the overall look of the car.(there not even str8 in the pics.. lol)

The curve corner by the Headlight.. makes the front bumper look that much worst.

Sorry but theres not ONE SINGLE product on that car I would want.

Bad product designs..

you don't even have a mustang, you have no idea what your talking about, :Zip2:

its by far the best bodykit out there if you want to have the look of the elinor form gone in 60 sec,

199 said:

He does mention that the taillights are crooked... Which is true. :(

9.jpeg

Why they slant like that is what I want to know, being that the Shelby taillights do not slant that much, there is an unnoticeable degree of rise towards the inside but not all jacked like the '05 seen above.

1967-Shelby-Mustang-GT350-black-white-sy.jpg

2777_rear.jpg

I've never really been a big fan of Eleanor or the new Eleanor body kits. I'd take a 69/70 Boss or Mach 1 over Eleanor any day and, if I were to mod my stang, it would look more like one of these cars.

199 said:

its by far the best bodykit out there if you want to have the look of the elinor form gone in 60 sec,

You don't have to have a Mustang to appreciate one. After all, I think we all appreciate certain models, movie stars, etc...--but I doubt we'll ever have one of them.

By the way, it's spelled Eleanor.

And in my opinion (as as prior owner of a 66 and currently an 05, which apparently means I have an idea of what I am talking about), Eleanor is WAY overdone.

i cant figure out why most body kit manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon with an eleanor look-a-like kit. i thought it was cool when they first came out, now its just plain annoying. why is it so hard to make a god kit without using the same ideas everyone else is using? :bang:

I agree, it's a bit overdone. I personally would use most of the kit, less the door trim, side pipes, and hood. I'd use a totally different hood. As far as the front end goes, I really like it. I think the kit is made in Sweden or somewhere in Europe.

i don't have a mustang right now.. sold my 86 gt .. but I do know my way around mustangs.. Way better then some on here .. tell you that much ..

"Its by far the best bodykit out there if you want to have the look of the elinor form gone in 60 sec"

That a big "If"...
Why not design around the car.. and not the Past ?

Here's a better looking mustang With only adding Wheels

another.. just keep it simple you Know ?

Overall the car isn't too bad. Hey, if you bought an 05+ and wanted an Eleanor, you have found your pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow. But for me, I kinda dig on the body side moldings, but thats about it. And the tails are way too crooked.

if I wanted an old 60's era mustang I would have bought one, not turn mine into one. Yes it resembles an older model already, but completly transforming it is retarded, that kit is ugly as ****.

Maybe it's for those who want a '67-'68, but don't want the upkeep and like modern conveniences... I like the kit. I wouldn't buy it, but I definitely like it. Eleanor is only "overdone" because it's the most widely popular, and most widely longed for Mustang. That's like saying stripes are overdone, or v-8's are overdone. You can't tell me you wouldn't take a real Eleanor...

Well I had a 67 Fastback before I got my 06. I absolutly loved the 67 Eleanor version. I even owned the kit but never put it on. I see ther same problem in this kit as I saw in the 67 version. SMOOTH THOSE LINES OUT!!! Thats what I planned on doing with my 67. These are the only pics I can seem to find of a 67 kit smoothed out but IMO this looks a million times better and less "overdone"

View attachment 478986

View attachment 478988