• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Checking in...

  • Thread starter Thread starter STOFFER
  • Start date Start date Jan 29, 2011

STOFFER

New Member
Jan 29, 2011
11
0
1
Jan 29, 2011
#1
  • Jan 29, 2011
  • #1
I'm new to the forum, so I'll add my information. I'm 57 years old, and live in Willard, MO. (near Springfield). I have a '65 GT Fastback (A code), and a '70 Mach 1 M code). I hope to learn some from other forum members.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Another Newbie
  • markb
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
258
The Welcome Wagon Dec 7, 2025
markb
M
G
Intro and FB questions
  • gflat65
  • Nov 16, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
255
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Nov 25, 2025
horse sence
U
Newbie, considering a '65 fastback
  • unclescratch
  • Nov 6, 2024
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
228
The Welcome Wagon Nov 13, 2024
Watton8293
W
V
New member
  • vortechfedsn
  • Aug 4, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
179
The Welcome Wagon Aug 16, 2025
Scrapla347
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
145
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?