Checking in

EmmJay

Jun 16, 2019
USA
I am a long time Mustang owner having factory ordered a Mustang LX 5.0 in 1987 and then did the same again in 1989 and still have this one. I built it up over the years and got sidetracked several years ago and am now working to get it back on the road. In the mean time, I bought a 2007 Steeda Mustang (Q335 version) that came with the mods from the dealer (car #12 for that year) and have thoroughly enjoyed driving it. It is pretty much stock engine wise but it handles incredibly well. I look forward to getting back into the Mustang community as I have always found it to be full of fine people.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks, ScarlettGT. I don't know if they are appreciating at this point. I would say they are holding their value if the car is in good condition and the mileage is reasonable. I also don't know the production numbers for Steeda Mustangs over the years. The fewer there are the better they will hold value. I can say that the modifications done to mine make for a really balanced car that handles very well and is very fun to drive. I will not be modifying mine at all as keeping it exactly the way it was delivered from the Ford dealer is the best way to keep its value up.

Reactions: 1 user